J JoeV New member Joined Aug 7, 2004 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Aug 7, 2004 #1 I am searching for a coffee maker that resembles an hour glass. Boiling water is added to the open top. I've had one for years that was recently broken..I can't find anything like it online- is there a special name?? :?
I am searching for a coffee maker that resembles an hour glass. Boiling water is added to the open top. I've had one for years that was recently broken..I can't find anything like it online- is there a special name?? :?
topher2 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 14, 2003 Messages 3,993 Reaction score 82 Aug 8, 2004 #2 Chemex http://chemex.125west.com/ people who use them swear by them!!!
OP OP J JoeV New member Joined Aug 7, 2004 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Aug 15, 2004 Thread starter #3 Thank You so much! That was excatly what I was looking for and could not find. :grin:
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon