Where can I buy good coffee online?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I think it's about time that we set up a thread where the long-time established coffee roasters on this Forum can list their websites and contact information. That way we can have it all in one place, and it will be a quick reference for those who need it.

Good idea?

Yes or no?

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
I think it's about time that we set up a thread where the long-time established coffee roasters on this Forum can list their websites and contact information. That way we can have it all in one place, and it will be a quick reference for those who need it.

Good idea?

Yes or no?

Yes that is a good idea.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
hi P.Rose. have you decided to do this? I think that it would be very nice to promote our "dedicated & loyal" forum roaster members beans here. you haven't post your comments or decision here, so just wondering....

I haven't seen many comments about the idea yet, but so far it still seems like a good idea. Actually, I was expecting to get a bunch of private messages from people telling me that it was either a good idea or a bad one, but that didn't happen.

Some input regarding how to go about it would be helpful. (Hint, Hint!)

I was thinking of only listing long-time members of the Coffee Forum, who have been roasting for some time now, and who have websites where people can view their products and shipping information, etc.

Rose

icasanova99

Dec 27, 2017
Visit site
Stumptown Coffee Roasters helped pioneer the way to better coffee. They have a solid lineup of coffees ranging from lighter roasted single origin coffees to well balanced blends(including an organic blend) and even a high quality french roast. For me having a personal relationship with the baristas at a coffee shop, asking them what their favorite coffees are and how they like to brew them, and even getting the inside scoop on when new coffees will be hitting the shelves makes buying directly just a little bit better than buying online.

Latest posts