Which Machine for Iced Coffee?

southpawd

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
Im am a newbie to coffee, as I have recently just started drinking it even though I am in my late 20's. However I do not drink any hot coffee, only cold iced coffee. I am possibly thinking about getting an espresso machine since I have become a fan of the starbucks Iced White Chocolate Mocha and would like to duplicate it or come somewhere in the same ball park as that drink, however I do not want to pay that much for one, even though it looks like the more expensive the better the quality. I was wondering what type of machine would be good for making those types of drinks. I probably wont be able to duplicate it with the price range that I want to stay in but if its close Im sure I will lke it as I seem to enjoy the iced coffee I make from my cheap coffee maker. My wife does drink hot drinks so the machine would have to be able to make a good hot drink too Your probably all going to laugh, but I would like to stay under 100 for this machine. Any suggestions would be great.

jlyon10

Super Moderator
Feb 16, 2007
Clemmons, NC
Visit site
Check out Toddy coffee maker. It makes great cold coffee extract that you can also heat if you want to. You put a pound of coffee in it and let it set overnight and then extract it.