White coffee

Your prices are pretty good- buying from a broker is always the best option when you are buying bulk quantities of beans. Re the Jkt roaster- Unfortunatley, like most other roasters we do not sell our green beans to other local roasters.

Had a quick look at your website- are you going to be displaying at Tea and Coffee World Cup in Singapore?

MAXTOR

Sep 12, 2004
Visit site
Yes I will be there, Stand 108
Are you coming?
When you say prices are pretty good, does that mean that you pay more locally in Indonesia?

G

white coffee yum

Just had my first cup of white coffee and it was great. The coffee has a nutty flavor, almost a peanutty flavor. So if your not a fan of nuts just stick to the oldy but goody. From what i've heard it has twice the caffine :-D and half the acid. I'm not sure how they process the bean, but its all good. have a good one.

G

White Coffee In The US?

Is white coffee available in the US? Is this the same as those Malaysian (Ipoh) white coffee?

G

konsetret milk and suger

very konsetret suker and milk lets say 2, L milk blend en enkel espresso(strong one) the drink well stil 90% white then we or i well not see the black coffe!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

coffee_beanz

May 6, 2005
Souther U.S.A.
Visit site
Re: White Coffee In The US?

whitecoffee said:
Is white coffee available in the US? Is this the same as those Malaysian (Ipoh) white coffee?

I don't know, but I think I'm going to try the margarine/sugar treatment. I figure I could roast the beans to a Full City in my Ambex, then dump them into a wok and add the margarine & sugar and continue to cook it. Outdoors. If it works, I'll let you know. If I die, my wife will warn you not to try it!

I'm also wondering, if you used an Arabica instead of a Robusta, how it would affect / improve the taste?

One more thing to play around with! I doubt I'd get rich off of it, but if it is drinkable, it would be an interesting addition to the shop - something *$ doesn't serve!

lattelady

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
I use a coffee called "Caffe Bianca" from a company in WI. My customers love it. It isn't as bitter or hard on your stomace as the regular roasted coffee. I sell it as "White Shark". It has a nutty flavor not bitter at all, goes well with caramel and cinnamon. And yes it does have more caffine in it then the regular coffee. I even use it in some blended drinks.

axileon

Jan 9, 2008
Visit site
actually, white coffee is very thick with milk..... i come from singapore. .we have that from malaysia.. sometimes i think it s abit too sweet...

they have more flavors nowadays.. some are with hazelnut... and some come unsweetened...

maybe its the asian version fo cappacino?

axileon

Jan 9, 2008
Visit site
i think u can only find it malaysia and singapore... not sure about the rest of south east asia..

oh... its very milky... but very fragrant.. and thick.... i am not a gourmet describer... i would think its thick in the sense of the milky taste? you have to taste it yourself to feel it though..

where do you come from?

Latest posts