White coffee

Your prices are pretty good- buying from a broker is always the best option when you are buying bulk quantities of beans. Re the Jkt roaster- Unfortunatley, like most other roasters we do not sell our green beans to other local roasters.

Had a quick look at your website- are you going to be displaying at Tea and Coffee World Cup in Singapore?

Yes I will be there, Stand 108
Are you coming?
When you say prices are pretty good, does that mean that you pay more locally in Indonesia?

white coffee yum

Just had my first cup of white coffee and it was great. The coffee has a nutty flavor, almost a peanutty flavor. So if your not a fan of nuts just stick to the oldy but goody. From what i've heard it has twice the caffine :-D and half the acid. I'm not sure how they process the bean, but its all good. have a good one.

White Coffee In The US?

Is white coffee available in the US? Is this the same as those Malaysian (Ipoh) white coffee?

konsetret milk and suger

very konsetret suker and milk lets say 2, L milk blend en enkel espresso(strong one) the drink well stil 90% white then we or i well not see the black coffe!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Re: White Coffee In The US?

whitecoffee said:
Is white coffee available in the US? Is this the same as those Malaysian (Ipoh) white coffee?

I don't know, but I think I'm going to try the margarine/sugar treatment. I figure I could roast the beans to a Full City in my Ambex, then dump them into a wok and add the margarine & sugar and continue to cook it. Outdoors. If it works, I'll let you know. If I die, my wife will warn you not to try it!

I'm also wondering, if you used an Arabica instead of a Robusta, how it would affect / improve the taste?

One more thing to play around with! I doubt I'd get rich off of it, but if it is drinkable, it would be an interesting addition to the shop - something *$ doesn't serve!

I use a coffee called "Caffe Bianca" from a company in WI. My customers love it. It isn't as bitter or hard on your stomace as the regular roasted coffee. I sell it as "White Shark". It has a nutty flavor not bitter at all, goes well with caramel and cinnamon. And yes it does have more caffine in it then the regular coffee. I even use it in some blended drinks.

actually, white coffee is very thick with milk..... i come from singapore. .we have that from malaysia.. sometimes i think it s abit too sweet...

they have more flavors nowadays.. some are with hazelnut... and some come unsweetened...

maybe its the asian version fo cappacino?

i think u can only find it malaysia and singapore... not sure about the rest of south east asia..

oh... its very milky... but very fragrant.. and thick.... i am not a gourmet describer... i would think its thick in the sense of the milky taste? you have to taste it yourself to feel it though..

where do you come from?

Back