Wholesale Drop Shipping

CoffeeMate

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It's very interesting that every last one of the drop ship companies mentioned in this thread no longer exist.

I haven't really thought about drop shipping coffee with private labeling but I might have a closer look at it as another source of income for my coffee blog.

Without going back to see who noted about NOT paying first to sell someone else's product is dead on and I would avoid them like a hot cup of tea!

If I come across any viable leads, I promise I will share it here because I am a FIRM believer that there is enough business out there for all of us worldwide and I do not have a "Crab Mentality".

Thank you guys for this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aggie

Feb 22, 2013
Houston
Visit site
This is courtesy of TopBean, a new coffeeforums member,
who seems to have a website offering wholesale dropshipping:

I'm might want to work with him on something myself........

I visited the coffee locker website referenced and found that it has been offline since June 2012. Does anyone know of a reputable dropshipper? Thank you.

CoffeeMate

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Aggie,

I believe you PM'd me. I forgot to mention that the guy I will be working with does offer wholesale prices which are the same prices that he offer the local churches and businesses.

There is one stipulation and that is you can't sell the coffee for less than he is selling on his home website. He prefer that the orders be in 5lbs increments but he is tossing around the idea of drop shipping them for me at 1lb bags.

Again, I will let you know in about two weeks of the outcome of my setup with him.

BuzzRoaster

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
This may be a bit off topic but have you thought about roasting the coffee yourself? Margins on drop shipping any product are small. More so with a really competitive product such as coffee. I started my own roasting business a little over a year ago and it has been very successful.

the drop shipping companies mentioned in this thread are out of business for a reason.

IDrinkPurelyCoffee

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
There are a few dropshippers, but invariably the information is locked up inside dropshipping companies website that demand payment upfront. Of course, the risk is that when you pony up your cash, you find out that the companies aren't what they seem to be.

I have a list of dropshippers from a while ago, that I'd be happy to share... but you'll need to PM me first for the latest list. I'd appreciate it if you could update the list if you find the information incorrect! Just PM me.

Last edited:

ruma

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi I'm Indonesia coffee wholesaler and I can ship worldwide.. Please contact me if you are interested with my offer. I deliver my products via EMS (Express Mail Service).. :)

garydem

Feb 25, 2014
USA
Visit site
We offer drop ship coffee at dropshipcoffeecompany.com (sister to Jummy Java) at wholesale prices. In fact we provide the following to our business partners:

1. Private label
2. Shipped directly to your clients' address
3. 12 oz bags
4. Combo package; 4 oz bags
5. Your private label design

Send us a message, let us know that you are coming from Coffee Forum, we will waive the initial fee. :coffee:

doddcoffee

Jun 30, 2014
Houston, Tx
Visit site
The problem that you have with dropshipping or private labeling that you will run into is that many of the roasters that will work with you may not be big enough to handle it, and if they are, they may not need that type of sales to help them out. Personally we have looked into it in the past and it is not worth it for even a medium roaster. Your best bet would be to find a company that has an affiliate program vs a drop shipper. I know essentially it is the same thing, but the roasting company will get the exposure and you will still be able to sell to make money.

With that said, we are looking into working with some companies to coffee and espresso supplies. The same as with any business, inventory is the killer and we are looking to see if we can help in expanding what people are offering. I will post more when we come up with what we are going to do for anyone that may be interested.

wisdom74

Oct 25, 2014
California
Visit site
Hello,
I just saw your post and would like more details. I have access to green coffee beans and I am looking for somebody that I can be supplying on regular basis. I am talking about at least 2-3 containers a month. let me know thanks