Why Indian coffee tastes so bad?

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
Indian coffee is not bad, it is just that they like it that way. If you give a cup of coffee to any Indian the chances are more that he may not like it as his taste buds are used to have Indian coffee.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Of course, not. I did not delete. even kept all the photos there.
thanks

I was pretty sure you wouldn't delete it, Alex!

I guess I'm a bit thinned-skinned then it comes to people asking that bad reviews be deleted. That guy had one heck of a nerve asking you to delete it and then try smooth it over by asking you to send coffee samples to him. He obviously didn't know who he was dealing with because there was no way you'd fall for it.

He probably doesn't know that you also shared your experience with us on the Coffee Forums and that a whole lot of people have viewed it already.

If it had been in a thread all by itself, I think it would have gotten the attention of many more people.

In the past, I worked for a place that would try to smooth over the bad reviews that they received. They didn't ask people to delete the bad reviews, but they would give other people free stuff and then ask them to write good reviews about it. People would actually do it. I hated seeing that happen.

Rose