Would like reccomendations for coffee to try

surfius

Oct 29, 2020
Dark roast coffee is the true, real coffee. I absolutely love it! Before discovering how real coffee tastes like, I used to drink many cappuccinos, lattes, and coffee with loooots of sugar. It was very unhealthy given the fact that I was overweight. In fact, that's how I started to drink dark coffee. No milk, no sugar :D At least not anymore. The taste is pretty strong and it wakes you up instantly for sure but what I do since I've lost 43 lbs is to drink it while eating a sweet eclair. Let me tell you, it's literally heaven on earth! Now I'm allowed to eat something sweet and I'm not worried anymore about my weight :)

Last edited:
OP
H

Hydroid

Nov 9, 2020
Thanks Jerome, I may give it a shot once I get ready to make an order again. I just made a pretty big order of Guatemala coffee that will take a couple of months to drink.

Envy_part

Apr 19, 2021
Well, I haven't used Kona coffee, so I can't say much. However, after reading the thread title here, I read reviews on the same. Surprisingly, the taste is good as mentioned by many users.

On the negative sides, some Amazon customers complained that the packaging was not good; there are some puncture marks on the bag. So, a quality check question arises here.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Hey blockhouse, Try some coffee from Java. If your wanting to suggest a low acid coffee such as Kona it has lower acidity than the Guatemalan.

OP
H

Hydroid

Nov 9, 2020
personally, I enjoy kona coffee but its online availability is limited that's why I recommend guatemalan coffee as a substitute

That's what I've been drinking lately, the Guatemala taste as good as the kona to me at about half the price.

Latest posts