Site Poll: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day on average?

How many cups of coffee do you drink a day (average)?

• Total voters
L

lynnibug

I am with GourmetCoffeeGuy, 4 cups (large cups). Sometimes I even have a cup right before bed... does that mean I have a coffee drinking problem?

Java

May 4, 2011
New Orleans, La
Visit site
I average 5 to 8 cups a day. In the morning I drink 3 cups of a gourmet brewed coffee. Later in the day I drink 1 to 2 cup of a mushroom blend with ganoderma and a total of 14 different mushrooms in the coffee. Then usually through out the day I drink a couple more cups. On Church nights I drink 2 cups of strong coffee to stay awake in Church. I counteract my pain medications that put me to sleep with the coffee. Sometimes at night I do drink a brewed decaf coffee. So now you have the complete rundown of my coffee drinking habits with the exceptions of going to the beignet coffee shop. Beignet's is sorta like a fried square donut that you put powered sugar on. The coffee is a mix of coffee and chicory and hot milk.

Living in New Orleans we love our coffee!

JurangCoffee

Jul 18, 2011
Mossley
Visit site
3 cups, but the the 5 strong stuff, and I drink it black which for some reason SEEMS to have more of an impact.. it cant make sense that I know, but adding milk seems to tame everything down? Anyone agree? Probably not :) <3

MochaLover

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
3 cups, but the the 5 strong stuff, and I drink it black which for some reason SEEMS to have more of an impact.. it cant make sense that I know, but adding milk seems to tame everything down? Anyone agree? Probably not :) <3

I agree Jurang, 2 cups of black coffee to wake up.. :D

PEBARTS

Jul 28, 2011
Brandon, MS
Visit site
I have a very large mug, so "cups" are probably about 6-8. Unfortunately we have crummy coffee where I work and that won't change. I used to work where they served Ronnoco ground for every new pot! Ah, those were the days!

MikeTheTech

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Usually 3 cups a day; one in the morning, then one at lunch, then at night before I go to bed (weird, eh?). Sometimes it's much less, but I almost always have one before I go to bed. Me and my fiancee head out at night to coffee shops to drink coffee and chat before we head home for the night.

Last edited: