Site Poll: How many cups of coffee do you drink a day on average?

How many cups of coffee do you drink a day (average)?

• Total voters

Shen

May 31, 2012
Singapore
Visit site
Whether is working of an off day in Singapore, i will have at least 2 Cups at Killiney Cafe each day. The first cup will be morning 10am as usually i drink and think of projects as for the second cup will be night time 9pm after work but sometimes it's a habit to me.

Before i have a habit of drinking coffee, i'm a heavy smoker for 6 years. I'm really surprise that i manage to quit smoking because of coffee.

Coffee4all

Jun 16, 2012
Drachten
Visit site
I test new machines and beside this like coffee so much. Starting from bed with a cappuccino or two. In daytime for sure 6 till 12 cups. Testing with milk, with milk and sugar, sugar and without all. In the evening at home depends on the mood but for sure 2 cappuccino.
When I read it back... wow, maybe slow down:)

Daniël Dijkstra, Coffee4all, Drachten

Shen

May 31, 2012
Singapore
Visit site
Usually i will have 2 cups every day, one for morning 9am as for the next one will be 10pm. I like this brand: Killiney Toast.

This is the coffee i mentioned, Killiney Kopitiam Further more no i have no idea are they popular in the western countries like Europe or U.S.A?
Because i mainly see this shop in Singapore.

Shen

dromio1984

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Before average 1 cup per day as I have sleeping disorder and hyper acidity but now average 4 cups per day. I choose alkaline coffee and sugar free it really works for me. If not alkaline I vomit and got dizzy its the worlds first alkaline coffee and they are using one of the finest coffee bean "coffee arabica" with stevia so all naturals nothing to worry

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
(5) I drink 3 cups throughout the morning, and 2 cups again in the afternoon. If someone offers me a pastry, I will kindly ask if they can offer me a cup of coffee with it:coffee:

Last edited:

rebclick

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I start with one cup before I can face anything else in the day. Then I have a cup because the first one doesn't count for breakfast. Then I go to work and have a cup, and if work is stressful then another one. After that I drink lots of water the rest of the day to wash the caffine from my system so I can sleep at night. No caffine after 1300 ever. But, we didn't discuss the size of my coffee cup (ha!).

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
We cupped eight SO offerings on saturday, a couple in two different roasts. Then we moved on to different blends in various ratios and roast degree. When the smoke had cleared, we'd cupped about 35 samples. I was jankey by the end. My buddy who had a few cups before the cupping session was over-the-edge and yawning from caffeine overload.

lw

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Friday evening prolly seems like a good time to post spam, eh, Jhonabel?

fear not, the proper authorities have been notified and this will go down on your puuuurmanent record.

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Just a couple, one mug in the morning and one in evening, after supper.
I must mention though that I have just quite recently started having coffee.
:coffee1:

Last edited:

GVDub

Depends how you figure it. If you go by fluid ounces, I have two 10 oz. mugs of drip and 4-5 espressos over the course of a day. Mostly, with my Caravel, which pulls ristrettos, we're looking at 5 to 7 oz. of liquid on those days I have 5 espressos. So, 25 oz. of total coffee, if you figure the traditional 6 oz. tasse, is ~4 cups. If you figure by *$$ standard sizes, it's two cups, and if you count by the number of times I fill a cup, it's 6 or 7. I'm going with 4.