What is the best coffee machine ????

BeanPoet

Dec 29, 2019
Vancouver
Visit site
Love our Nespresso machine. It makes remarkably good coffee considering how easy it is to use. If you just want it fast, easy and tasty, you can't beat Nespresso. (But you have to like espresso—it is a different beast than drip coffee if you're used to that.)

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Fast and easy I'd agree with and might be passable compared to actual espresso. Thing is the cost per serving, the plastic waste, etc. is the nail in the coffin for me to even consider one. As long as you like yours that's what matters.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Can anybody take a site like Wirecutter seriously? Guess some may do so, but I wouldn't bother reading their opinions. For those looking to buy equipment simply search coffee forums, see what has worked for others for a particular use and go from there. The neverending repetitive threads is why I rarely get involved with forums these days.

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
Can anybody take a site like Wirecutter seriously? Guess some may do so, but I wouldn't bother reading their opinions. For those looking to buy equipment simply search coffee forums, see what has worked for others for a particular use and go from there. The neverending repetitive threads is why I rarely get involved with forums these days.
Most of these places just gather reviews from other sources like Amazon and compile them which is ok it does save some leg work but finding a good set of reviews on a product any more is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
These types of sites are typically affiliate sites trying to generate $$ by referring you to Amazon, etc. They make a few percentage each time you follow the link and make a purchase. Very few offer value

Beegle

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
These sites typically are just affiliate link sites and very few offer value as mentioned but Wirecutter is different and reading their articles and opinions are of value.

payamtheatre

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
something i recommend is Breville/Sage/Gastroback precision brewer , it's an amazing brewer , which give you much control on different aspects of brewing, i don't think it's approved for a commercial setting ( someone can check and correct me if i'm wrong ) but due to it's capacity it can be used for a very large household or a low volume cafe' ... it's just a good machine all around , it is SCAA rated and also you can purchase a adapter for pour over , it's about 300$ in US , but it is extremely worth it ( you can get it with glass carafe for less , but don't do that , thermal carafe is way way better ) . i know it's a little bit over your budget , but you get the best quality for what you're paying for .

ElmaAdams

Feb 22, 2020
USA
Visit site
Before buying a coffee machine, I would advise you to read various articles about coffee machines. Before buying my own coffee machine, I read a lot of interesting information, it was especially interesting to read foreign sources of information and helped me https://translate.google.com/ in translating these articles. Great service that translates articles and everything you need quickly and efficiently. I advise to use!
After reading the various articles, I found the perfect coffee machine that met all my needs. :coffee:

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Here we are providing best models of year 2020 of coffee machine with buying guidelines with important tips with coffee machine price.

C'mon. Those are a small fraction of the machines that are available. I agree with @elmaadams. You need to read lots of articles and learn about the different types of machines, their various price points and decide what is the best machine for your needs and budget.

TheTrend

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
I will recommend:

Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker

Because I like its portable profile. This is the best coffee machine that weighs around 12 pounds.