What is the best coffee machine ????

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I actually agree with IFixJura on this. When you apply the term "The Best" to the subject of coffee machines generically, a K Cup machine will NEVER be in the running. Now, if you apply categories to the reference then I suppose it might come up in the k cup or pod category. But that is hardly the best coffee machine when compared to so many others. I think this horse is dead.

Nicobaby

Mar 28, 2019
Visit site
Before buying a coffee machine, I would advise you to read various articles about coffee machines. Before buying my own coffee machine, I read a lot of interesting information, it was especially interesting to read foreign sources of information and helped me https://translate.google.com/ in translating these articles. Great service that translates articles and everything you need quickly and efficiently. I advise to use!
After reading the various articles, I found the perfect coffee machine that met all my needs. :coffee:

I don’t quite understand why articles in the English language do not suit you? There are much more of them. And if you still love foreign articles, then at least use a normal translator, not Google. I don’t understand how you can advise it. I tried to translate several articles in it and realized that this was no longer worth doing. If you are so fond of reading foreign articles, then pick up a normal translator for yourself https://pickwriters.com/translation-rates. So at least you will definitely understand what they want to convey to you. :coffee:

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I don’t quite understand why articles in the English language do not suit you? There are much more of them. And if you still love foreign articles, then at least use a normal translator, not Google

I'm don't think she ever said anything about not liking articles in the Enlgish language. All she said was that she found foreign sources to be interesting. I don't see her saying she had a preference.

smartsp

Jun 17, 2020
Visit site
Personally, like someone has mentioned on this thread, or a budget of $100-200 I wouldn't discard the capsule/pod coffee machines. Nespresso make great coffee machines and it will be more than enough for most people, for years. Personally I love a good cup of coffee and love to make it, but not sure I would want to do it all the time, sometimes you just want to pop a pod, press one button and off you go...

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
We recently tested the Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup Carafe Coffee Brewer for a few weeks to see what it could do. We compared it to popular competitors—we were also testing two other machines at the same time—and evaluated how easy it was to use, clean, and set up. So is it worth it? Read on to find out.

This looks it was a "copy and paste" from a website.

We do not like to see this type of post on this Coffee Forum.

Please write an original message, and do not "copy and paste" information that you find on the Internet.

~ Rose

yyyog

Jun 29, 2020
Visit site
List of best latte machine 2020
1-Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine
2- Mr. Coffee One-Touch Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
3- Mr. Coffee Café Barista
4- DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump
5- De Longhi Lattissima Plus
6- De’Longhi EN750MB Pro Machine
7- DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica
8- BREVILLE THE INFUSER
10- Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Maker
Source: https://lattemachinehub.com/

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
8- BREVILLE THE INFUSER

Those are the BEST??? Wow. I would think, and I could be wrong, but would think that the best "latte" machine would be an espresso machine. And a Mr. Coffee, or a DeLonghi or even a Breville would not be on a list of the world's BEST espresso machines. Maybe what I'm saying is sour grapes because I don't even own an espresso machine. Anyone else who is eminently far more knowledgeable than I care to opine on this venerable list?

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
8- BREVILLE THE INFUSER

I wonder if these machines are listed as the "best" a person can buy because they're priced under a certain amount of dollars ? ? ?

If you do some research on this Coffee Forum (search box at the top right corner of your screen) you will find a lot of posts from our members with recommendations for better quality coffee (espresso) machines.

Denrael

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I have to agree with those that said start with a decent grinder (I use the Baratza encore, a great entry level one), and an Aeropress or Clever Coffee Dripper. That let's you start getting a feel for what you like don't like, and it's not money going to waste. I have the MochaMaster now for my daily dose, but on weekends still tend to go to the AeroPress when I have more time available. Fully agree with sticking with SCAA devices as water temperature, while not everything (grind size, ratios, etc.), it is important. To me, coffee is more baking than cooking, precise measurements are critical.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Those are the BEST??? Wow. I would think, and I could be wrong, but would think that the best "latte" machine would be an espresso machine. And a Mr. Coffee, or a DeLonghi or even a Breville would not be on a list of the world's BEST espresso machines. Maybe what I'm saying is sour grapes because I don't even own an espresso machine. Anyone else who is eminently far more knowledgeable than I care to opine on this venerable list?

Thing is 'best' is really subjective/opinion as honestly the best is what works for an individual and something they can afford/make use of. It gets quite old/annoying seeing 'click here for the best ____ of 2020' as those are quite often thrown together by those that have no real knowledge in certain fields and most likely done so for advertising/$. Whether it be in coffee, tools, you name it, the brands often pushed as being 'the best' are considered amateur/toy-like for real world use by most with actual experience in those areas.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Thing is 'best' is really subjective/opinion as honestly the best is what works for an individual and something they can afford/make use of. It gets quite old/annoying seeing 'click here for the best ____ of 2020' as those are quite often thrown together by those that have no real knowledge in certain fields and most likely done so for advertising/$. Whether it be in coffee, tools, you name it, the brands often pushed as being 'the best' are considered amateur/toy-like for real world use by most with actual experience in those areas.

I agree 100%

salmonthefish

Sep 19, 2023
LA, USA
Visit site
I still don't know how I just started liking coffee. I now only have an old coffee maker at home. I often drink coffee in cafes and recently read starbucks reviews. After that, in 80% of cases I use this institution. And where do you like to drink coffee besides home?

Last edited: