Which coffee bean is best

youronlinecoffee

Feb 27, 2012
San Francisco
Visit site
Each coffee bean growing area has such a distinct quality of flavor characteristics it is hard to say which is best. What one person likes is not always the best for another person. With that said I find that Fair Trade Coffee grown in Bolivia is one of the best and most widely accepted. It is bright in flavor and acidity with an easy finish on the palate. The flavor of Bolivian Coffee is not too heavy like African coffees but has a well rounded body with earthy undertones that please.

dtatum

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
the best coffee bean

The best coffee bean is the Arabica bean. It is the most widely used bean for the best coffees because it is the best bean grown. The aroma has nothing to do with the coffee bean. Aromas are based on roasts applied to the beans. Different roasts produce different aromas based on the time and length of the roasts. Whether you want a strong tasting roast or a like sweet roast, the Arabica bean is definitely the best.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
The arabica bean has so many different expressions of flavor in the cup that its not very helpful to say its the best. Which arabica you like best is more in line with the op, imo. For instance, the arabica out of Ethiopia is very different than that out of central america. And the arabica out of Costa rica is distinct from the other arabicas out of central america.

There are also many types and variations of arabica beans grown in most coffee regions.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
In my opinion, you can buy the best bean from the local roasters.
Freshly roasted bean would taste better then staled best beans from the finest roasting company.....
If you have local roasters, please do try coffee from different region. It will be eye opening experience.... I promise... ;)