4-cup coffeepots, Wood/metal


New member
Sep 29, 2006
Visit site

I am looking for almost a specific type of pot and I wonder in any of you could help.

It's a 4-cup pot, like the kind that go under a small coffeemaker, it has a wood handle and it is all metal.

I believe a chain of hotels has it, though I am not sure which one. I am looking for wholesale quantities.

If any of you can recommend a source, or have any idea what I am talking about I appreciate it. Sorry this is such a strange one, as I am not in the coffee industry, I need this for my promotional products business.