anyone try teeth whitening?

wildhorses

Jan 8, 2007
CA
Visit site
i drink a lot of coffee and i was wondering if anyone has used whitening products to get rid of yellow tint coffee drinking makes your teeth?

i think Crest whitening trays would really help us coffee drinkers out! i work with the people at Crest and the whitening trays whiten your teeth quickly and it''s only about 30 minutes a day.

you can still drink coffee after and before whenever you and still get whiter teeth, anyone think about whitening your teeth or using Crest? :)

wildhorses

Jan 8, 2007
CA
Visit site
whitening trays

topher said:
gave up years ago :oops:

hiya topher, have you tried any whitening products? i love coffee so much and i can't give it up.

it looks like the aqua fresh whitening trays work really well. a girl at work used them for 10 days, her teeth looked a lot whiter and she only needed to use them once a day.

i just wanted to find out what other coffee drinkers have tried? thanks :)

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
no i have tried other methods and they whiten them for about a day then I drink my coffee and it goes back to coffee stained..hazards of the job...maybe I will try the trays..if I do I will post my results

Caffeine Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2007
Bear, DE
Visit site
I tried once, but I have one sensitive tooth that has enamel showing from where my braces were removed years ago. The bleach in the tooth whitener made my tooth ache for hours after, and prevented me from sleeping. I gave up after the first try. :(

wildhorses

Jan 8, 2007
CA
Visit site
topher said:
no i have tried other methods and they whiten them for about a day then I drink my coffee and it goes back to coffee stained..hazards of the job...maybe I will try the trays..if I do I will post my results

yah the girl at work said they are comfortable and actually taste pretty good. i am definitely going to try them when they are in the stores. you only have to use them once a day for around 30 minutes too.

wildhorses

Jan 8, 2007
CA
Visit site
hehe maybe they will cover it, all of the coffee we have to drink at work to stay awake! i'm definitely going to the aquafresh trays a try when the come out :D

i think they are gentle on your gums, it's what the dentist uses. i'm going to use them at work so i drink less coffee hehe

equus007

Apr 4, 2006
Austin, Tx
Visit site
coffee wash

I guess coffee breath is better than haggas breath. I would end up swallowing half those flavors they have. Next will be the cigarette, dip, cigar, pipe smoke x-mas gift pack.

equus007

Apr 4, 2006
Austin, Tx
Visit site
as we go on

how about hooking the forum up with free 10 day samples and then paying us all to do a comercial.

ahem...

" i work with the people at aquafresh and the whitening trays whiten your teeth quickly and it''s only about 30 minutes a day. "