anyone try teeth whitening?

wildhorses

Jan 8, 2007
CA
Visit site
Re: as we go on

equus007 said:
how about hooking the forum up with free 10 day samples and then paying us all to do a comercial.

ahem...

" i work with the people at aquafresh and the whitening trays whiten your teeth quickly and it''s only about 30 minutes a day. "

hehe, i totally would, but i'm only the messenger, but you can get 7 dollars off the whitening trays on the Crest website. and as a fellow coffee addict, i think it's worth it ;)

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Re: as we go on

wildhorses said:
hehe, i totally would, but i'm only the messenger, but you can get 7 dollars off the whitening trays on the Crest website. and as a fellow coffee addict, i think it's worth it ;)

Hey, wildhorses - you're right. I just tried those Crest whitening stips and they're great!

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
A colleague of mine informs me that this form of deception is actually called "astroturfing" - a fake form of grass roots marketing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing

If Mr. Marvin Gaye were still alive today, he'd change the line "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" to "none of what you read and none of what you hear."

Thank the good people at Aquafresh and their minions at DEI Worldwide for making this world a little less credible.

stevenson

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Another method that you may have is using wood ash. Some wood ashes contain sufficient concentrations of potassium hydroxide, also known as lye. Brushing your teeth with wood ash gradually reduces its off white coloring.