Bang for the Buck

sashafklein

Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
I am looking for anyone's best suggestion for beans (and company through which to buy them in America) for about $13/lb or less. A good strong Italian Roast low on acidity, hopefully, that should make a good, strong espresso or capucino. Also, a low-in-acidity but strong coffee for a regular cup of coffee. Fruitier is better for the latter.
Thanks a lot,
Sashafklein

sashafklein

Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
also, if i were to buy from you, what are your favorite types of beans, especially if i'm looking for a fairly low-acidity, rich, nutty (am i using intelligent terminology here?) coffee? I'd be happy to try your beans if they're around $15 or under (w/ shipping?) to Washington dc

topgourmetcoffee

Nov 25, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
Italian Roast for much less than $15 for a whole pound

sashafklein said:
also, if i were to buy from you, what are your favorite types of beans, especially if i'm looking for a fairly low-acidity, rich, nutty (am i using intelligent terminology here?) coffee? I'd be happy to try your beans if they're around $15 or under (w/ shipping?) to Washington dc
TopGourmetCoffee Italian Roast is rich and bittersweet, this coffee is our darkest roast. Brimming with smoky rich flavor true coffee lovers live for! We can offer you free shipping and a whole pound for only $10.99 on our Italian roast which would be perfect for the use you have mentioned above. Go to our site and choose Blends & Roasts.

All coffees are packaged whole bean and roasted to your selected perfection. All our coffee beans are arabica beans and are normally shipped as a whole bean so it will stay fresh longer but will grind it to your preference as well at no extra charge.