Best Espresso Deals

What's your favorite, Robust or Arabica?

• Robust

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arabica

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
MY COFFFE ios not CHEAP! I don't pay 402k's, or insurance, and my lease is 350/month. So keep you opinions to yourself and don't imply My operation is cheap. I own my operation. Do you really want me to post green bean pricing and the markup involved in retail?

I also don't pay 401k's, or heating, or sickpay, or any of the normal asscociated cost of a large roaster. Afteralll I am truly a micro roaster and believe in overselling and undercharging. Topher, you can do things however you want, I love your boss's website. You have great knowledge,and your post are a great contibution to this site.

CIAO

LiftOff

Nov 3, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
NW JAVA said:
MY COFFFE ios not CHEAP! I don't pay 402k's, or insurance, and my lease is 350/month. So keep you opinions to yourself and don't imply My operation is cheap. I own my operation. Do you really want me to post green bean pricing and the markup involved in retail?

Coffee closed at 113.85 a pound on NYBOT yesterday, while the price of a 20oz CharBucks Mocha stayed @ $3.75 plus tax.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
NW man...drink some decaf...I was just havin some fun...thought we where boys...I do not believe in punking people out like that...I won't play with you anymore I apologise :oops: Here is something I learned a long time ago...do not use the word cheap...use inexpensive...trust me I understand the price of coffee...it is not just the cost of green that factors the price...shipping, gas, roaster the $2.00 an hour that we get to make for our labor...so I didn't mean anything by it homes

You're really going to hate me. My roaster is sitting in the back of a cargo truck, with no ducting to speak of,and no emmision controll of any kind. When I saw the IR-3 runnning on a propane tank, I was like: WOW I can put it anywhere. So like I said no big rent or lease, or overhead. Someday I hope to have as nice of a facillity as you do. ;)

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Tell me you do not need an after burner...after you grow..and you out grow that roaster...you need to get the ambex 2 kilo. You can vent it with flex hose from Lowes or Home Depot. I used to set it on a dolly and pull it outside on nice days...the nice thing with the size is you can throw it in the car and do special events. Oh well there is plenty of time in the future eh? Eh damn my Canandian is showing through 8)