cafecoffees.com

DirtyDave

I have no personal experience with this company's products.
I have seen them online, and rejected them as a possibility.
One thing to consider is that an (obviously) small producer is subject to a totally different economy of scale than a mass production company.
The compromises one must employ in order to make an "affordable" device will yield products such as these.
There is no magic pill, if you want solidly made, well designed products (especially in the field of coffee roasting), you're gonna have to pony up some serious $.
His attitude on standing behind his products won't win him any new friends through word of mouth, that's for sure.

onyabike

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
BEWARE OF DON HUDSON and cafecoffees.com

I was ripped off by Don Hudson.

I paid $5000 plus shipping for a roaster that when it eventually arrived WAS NOT what I ordered.
Don refuses to answer my emails
THIS compnay is a SCAM FOLKS and I would appreciate it if someone could jelp me out as $5K is a LOT OF MONEY to me as well as most people
The most unethical dealing I have EVER HAD
Hudson just used excuse after excuse with the delay, then the "testing" and when the product eventually arrived it was NOT WHAT I PAID FOR
Full story at my website cafecoffeesripoff with copies of all my correspondence
DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON
Regards from Australia
Pete -
Onyabike Coffee Australia

ericburns95

Dec 2, 2006
hanover pa
Visit site
don hudson caffe rip offs

don hudson and his company caffeecoffees is a rip off and should be avoided at all cost if i ever meet him i am breaking his face and taking the 800 dollars he stole from me and anyone else who buys from him should really check twice

thanks eric burns why is he still in business? i turned his garbage roaster into the usda government for safety

ericburns95

Dec 2, 2006
hanover pa
Visit site
sononfresco is the way to go i own five of them and have never had a problem good machines and nice folks to work with see if the product is good people will buy it not like ripping folks like caffeecoffees and don hudson

cheers
eric b

onyabike

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Where else can I post this disgusting piece of vermins warning

Can anyone give me a list of sites where I can post this warning too.
$5K is a shipload full of money to lose and I too will do more than what you will do if I ever meet this prick face to face, in fact I know people who will even do it for me if it comes to that but I first wat the pig to suffer!
I have a website up cafecoffees rip off dot com the first 3 words being one....
Onyabike mate..... if we dont get you the judgement day will
:evil: man Mr Hudson real :evil:

onyabike

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
DON HUDSON is a RIP OFF artist and a fraud - he got me for $5K and I am in Australia.....
Full story at cafecoffees rip off dot com just join the first 2 words as one then dot com.
Pete
onyabike coffee Australia

onyabike

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
BEWARE of Dn Hudson and Cafe Coffees dot com

[h=2]Where else can I post this disgusting piece of vermins warning[/h]
Can anyone give me a list of sites where I can post this warning too.
$5K is a shipload full of money to lose and I too will do more than what you will do if I ever meet this prick face to face, in fact I know people who will even do it for me if it comes to that but I first wat the pig to suffer!
I have a website up cafecoffees rip off dot com the first 3 words being one....
Onyabike mate..... if we dont get you the judgement day will
:evil: man Mr Hudson real :evil:​

for those who are hunting for a quick and easy roaster to help do small batches one i do not recommend is any item from cafecoffees.com. the roasters are poorly made and very dangerous. they appear to be good machines on the website but buyer beware, the machine is not what it appears.if you have questions contact me.

i have been roasting coffee for about 12 years and i have never been so badly treated as by this company so please avoid them other than that little speel i just got in a new coffee celebes kalossi any one have any opinions on maybe french roasting it or should icity roast and blend?

cheers
eric