caffiene and joint pain...

frankiln

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I figured out while reading your article, that you are kind of negative in your approach. I do not give a head go to such articles, probably there is some misconception you have about people on this subject. May be you should take up the project again and seek for the positive aspect that lies in it. I know it may of some help.this artical must be a good post...

Adelwolf

Jun 8, 2011
USA
Visit site
I read some where that a new research of paramedics proves that by having the coffee on daily basis there is reduction of the factor of shivering hands and body in the old age.... So I start taking coffee twice a day and not much that this one amount.........

Removed URL in the post

Last edited by a moderator:

paul gordelo

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi Wrotek3,
Thanks for your explanation. I found your article very useful and I would say recently when I met with an accident doctor told me not to drink coffee. I was quite confused that time and was not sure why they are not allowing me to drink. but now i understood whey they told me.

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
Personally, I'd never heard of caffeine causing joint pain, and I've done some reading on its negative effects. I'll look out for more info on this and post here if I find anything.

krishpaskel

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
As well as i know about the caffeine that it will be the best medicine for the people who is suffered from the joint pain.In the joint pain the person has been suffered from so many stress that it help to reduce the stress too.

KBT741

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Caffeine was once thought to induce various pains of your muscles and joints but ongoing research has found this may not be the case. If you experience joint pain, consult your physician to decide what works best for your condition and the role caffeine plays in pain management.

Read more: Caffeome & Joint Pain | Livestrong.com

Alston

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi buddy,......
caffeine is the best for joint pain.I self use it for pain.Overage people
mostly use it.It is the best for good fitness.Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

OGmahatha

Mar 30, 2012
USA
Visit site
If you guys would like to drink a coffee that would not only help with all pains but tastes great, Please try the Dr. Oz Recommended Organic Coffee

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts