CHARLOTTE, N.C

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Sorry Peggy....I wasn't myself this weekend...I had some teeth pulled the day before the show...and when I left I brought what my wife packed me(no phone numbers :cry: ) I will be at the next one...hopefully we can connect then. I had no trouble getting to NC...only took an hour and 15 mins! I see what your saying Andrew..thing was I saw a lot of vendors...that didn't get a booth this year.

I unfortunatly had to be in Duluth minding the roaserie while the manager and the salesman person were in Charlotte, but they brought me back some nice samples to throw through the sample roaster! They also brought back a bunch of cool mugs, cards, and toys to play with, so we are not that depressed about not being able to attend.
I was joking with him that he should have tried to grab about 600 samples of one of the Guats they hadt there as then we could have gotten 4 or 5 batches out of it! Alas that may have ben a bit hard to get through the airport.
Oh well, right now I am abusing the wireless at a local shop, and so over caffienated that I feel like I am about to explode (all hail the mighty French Press!)':-D'

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I stopped by a Guat vendor...asked for a sample and he said no...we are not giving out our samples till Sunday or Monday. He asked for my card and said he might send me some. :?

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Geesh Topher, it's obvious that person didn't want to sell anything. :cry: In fact they probably didn't even want to be there. Hell if it were me manning the booth, not only would I have given you samples, but I would even offer to deliver your initial 40 pallet order personally :twisted:

Latest posts