Chinese Roasters - Professional Opinion

Yes, maybe you are right. NORTH COFFEE Staff sent me spare parts pricelist and they can not fly USA to do service, but they can send some easy-wear parts to me such as timer, pressire gauge and so on. The roaster black picture is really attractive. I attached. Local roaster price is higher..
4.jpg

TG, if you get one make sure it's gas. There are some extra costs involved with the freight forwarder, duty/customs, broker, etc. You do need to have it shipped to the closed port and pick it up yourself.
Now if there's a problem with the machine, China is too far away for warranty so repairs need to done here at the owners expense. Luckily coffee roasters are old-school machines. Any good mechanic or
electrician can do the work. Just find someone who worked in manufacturing-maintenance/electrician.

Coffeemachines111 - did you order direct from NORTH COFFEE and if you did, did you go and pick up the roaster and how did you handle the taxes and duties? I was told that they could ship to Los Angeles but was not told what would happen after that. I was hoping for a direct ship to my house here in Michigan.

Coffeemachines111 - did you order direct from NORTH COFFEE and if you did, did you go and pick up the roaster and how did you handle the taxes and duties? I was told that they could ship to Los Angeles but was not told what would happen after that. I was hoping for a direct ship to my house here in Michigan.
really? you dont' think coffeemachines111 is just a shill trying to sell chinese machines via this board? I would think the admins would want to get some sort of sponsor status from this vendor.

really? you dont' think coffeemachines111 is just a shill trying to sell chinese machines via this board? I would think the admins would want to get some sort of sponsor status from this vendor.

I hadn't really thought about it - was hoping that there was someone here that had real experience with a Chinese roaster that would be willing to share what their experience was with it so that we could make an informed decision on whether to buy or not.

Yes. i bought from NORTH COFFEE directly, as to tax and duties, i entrusted local forwarder to deal with and NORTH COFFEE Staff said that they can make USD800-1000 invoice for me with their stamped, so i can only pay USD800-1000 tax and duties, but i don;t know exact how much...

Not all Chinese roaster are bad quality....For me, i believed NORTH COFFEE,cause my wife ever visited them and in their factory warehouse, there are several 1kg coffee roaster with black, yellow,orange red color.. Workmanship is good...

Back