coffee pot question


New member
Jan 12, 2005
Visit site
Over the summer, I read in a magazine that using coffee filters in a pot robs the coffee of the oils which are naturally present in coffee. The magazine stated that there exists a product which allows this oil to brew into the pot with the coffee, but I do not remember what this product is called. Does anyone know of the name, or have any idea what I am talking about? Thanks.