Cuboid Coffee Roaster Drum for BBQ Grill - Foldable - One Of A Kind - Hand Made

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
For Sale on eBay, click here for pictures and bidding >> http://r.ebay.com/xzvRr7

One Of A Kind Collapsible Cuboid Coffee Roaster Drum. I designed and made this prototype drum years ago and it was one of my best roasting drums. I never put it into production because it was a very time consuming and expensive drum to make. It is in excellent shape and I consider it a collectible coffee roaster item. I know of no other roaster drum like it. I do not use it anymore because I have my own homemade advanced design fluid bed electric coffee roaster. As you can see from the pictures, one whole side opens up for easy bean entry and dumping. It needs no mixing vanes because each side of the drum is one big vane! Awesome mixing ability due to such.

Drum dimensions are: 18" in length by 7.5" by 7.5". Drum cage is made from heavy duty 18 gauge perforated (1/8" diameter perforations) type 304 Stainless Steel sheet all around. All Welded construction. Hinges on each side to allow drum to be folded into a flat sheet as indicated in pictures. At the time I thought it would be neat to have a foldable drum for storage purposes.

Just slip your rotisserie rod through it and push the rotisserie tines up into the perforated sides and you are set to roast.

Easily roasts up to 5 lbs. coffee beans, peanuts and other nuts, cacao beans. It is 100% Made In The U.S.A.

Len