Describe your Coffee in one word?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Still, dear forum members, I wonder what brand/type of coffee you are describing as:
exceptional?
enjoyable?
satisfying?
awesome?
miraculous?
tasty?
delicious?
I'm looking specifics. I've been searching for a really good, old-fashioned coffee that I can call satisfying, enjoyable, delicious etc. etc.

Please start a new thread asking this same question. It appears that you're taking the (describe in one word) theme of this thread into a different direction.

We call it "hijacking the thread."

Rose

languagelady

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Still, dear forum members, I wonder what brand/type of coffee you are describing as:
exceptional?
enjoyable?
satisfying?
awesome?
miraculous?
tasty?
delicious?
I'm looking specifics. I've been searching for a really good, old-fashioned coffee that I can call satisfying, enjoyable, delicious etc. etc.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Really? Hijacking? Sorry. I'm new.

That's okay. It happens all of the time. We just need to be sure the focus of the original thread's topic stays as it is. This thread was "How would you describe your coffee in one word." It would be better if it doesn't go into a different direction with people trying to help you find a "really good old fashioned coffee."

Urban Dictionary: thread hijacking

Feel free to start a new thread, with a good title to get people's attention. (For example: Need Help Finding a Really Good Old Fashioned Coffee) I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses.

Rose

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
when you know how the coffee are being grown, harvested, processed, sold, ....etc specially trips that you have to take and places you have to go in order to find few 100 pounds of bags of amazing coffee, you will know the meaning of "adventurous".

Hello, I AGREE with you , no one else mentioned TASTE N AROMA , since we grow n process our own coffee , we brew it the old fashion way, heat the water on the cast iron stove to a natural boil then put fresh gound coffee into a special cloth boot and let it drip naturally n then u have the best of the best , Colombian 100% pure coffee not blend , OK.