Drive Thru for Sale

Kudzu Koffee

May 24, 2005
Visit site
Everything you need to get going. Building is 100% epuipped and ready to go, move to any location. Complete with an ADA bathroom and enough sinks to make any Health Department happy! Great opportunity.

e-mail me at [email protected] for more info, equipment lists, pricing, etc.

Thanks.

edhagan

Jun 15, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
Drive-thru for sale

Hello,

I am contacting you because I too have a drive-thru for sale. I was going to pick your brain to see how you are going about selling it.

I have a drive-thru in San Antonio, Texas, have been open two years, have had the business listed for sale for about 6 weeks. I have been advertising in the local paper as well as on ww.businessesforsale.com. I have had some response but nothing firm yet.

How is your search for a buyer going?

Ed

celement

Apr 17, 2005
Modesto, CA
Visit site
Valuations

Selling a business is tough when you want to sell. I have bought one and tried to buy another. We didn't buy the second due to price. The owner wanted about 100% of annual gross sales and had no net profit from those sales. We offered about 70% of annual gross and he felt insulted and we left. Odd thing is we have been involved in McDonalds' franchises in the past and bought and sold both at 63 and 65% annual gross.