Famiworth Single Serve Mini

anken

Dec 29, 2023
California
Visit site
Hi, I am glad to have found this forum.

Hi, a few weeks ago I have purchased the “Famiworth Mini Single Serve” through Amazon. I like it very much, because of the small size and style of this Coffee Maker, color (white). It is working very well. The coffee comes out nice and hot and it is very simple to use.
I like the idea to be able to fill my own K-Cups and I have purchased the “iFill K-Cups” from Amazon because I have a lot of ground coffee left from my previous coffee maker.
Unfortunately, they don't work with my new Mini. The iFill cups are great but they are just a little bit too tall. Therefore the Mini Lid will not close.

My question: Can you recommend another fillable K-Cup for the Mini? I just don't want to buy another packet of K-Cups again (the smallest number to buy is 50) hat are not useable for me.
I would appreciate your reply and suggestions very much.. Thank you in advance,

Unfortunately, they don't work with my new Mini. The iFill cups are great but they are just a little bit too tall. Therefore the Mini Lid will not close.

My question: Can you recommend another fillable K-Cup for the Famiworth Mini? I just don't want to buy another packet of K-Cups again (the smallest number to buy is 50) that are not useable for me.

Hi I have purchased the “Famiworth Mini Single Serve” through Amazon and like it very much, because of the small size and style of this Coffee Maker, color (white). It is working very well. The coffee comes out nice and hot and it is very simple to use.

I like the idea to be able to fill my own K-Cups and I have purchased the “iFill K-Cups” from Amazon because I have a lot of ground coffee left from my previous coffee maker.

My question: Can you recommend another fillable K-Cup for the Mini? I just don't want to buy another packet of K-Cups again (the smallest number to buy is 50) hat are not useable for me.

Hi I have purchased the “Famiworth Mini Single Serve” through Amazon and like it very much, because of the small size and style of this Coffee Maker, color (white). It is working very well. The coffee comes out nice and hot and it is very simple to use.

anken

Dec 29, 2023
California
Visit site
Hi, I am glad to have found this forum.

Hi, a few weeks ago I have purchased the “Famiworth Mini Single Serve” through Amazon. I like it very much, because of the small size and style of this Coffee Maker, color (white). It is working very well. The coffee comes out nice and hot and it is very simple to use.

My question: Can you recommend another fillable K-Cup for the Famiworth Mini? I just don't want to buy another packet of K-Cups again (the smallest number to buy is 50) that are not useable for me.

Oh no!! Please excuse the many duplicates! I didn't know that my previous attempts where posted.

anken

Dec 29, 2023
California
Visit site
I am so sorry about this terrible messy post. I had no idea that my other attempts were already posted.

Actually, my question is about the Famiworth Single Serve Mini Coffee Maker.
Does anybody own one? If so, what kind of fillable k-Cups can be used with this unit. Famiworth Company was to recommend any of them.
I really like the Mini other than that.
Again, please excuse my previous post....
If anybody has any suggestions, I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you in advance, Ann