Fetco vs. Bunn

Sales Manager

Jan 30, 2008
Memphis USA
Visit site
Bunn vs Fetco

Having experience with both models, opt for the BUNN brewise system. It is less costly up front and in the long run. Fetco in my opinion is overpriced. That is why I quit selling them.

Carmine Domenaco

Oct 10, 2007
Visit site
We have a Fetco Extractor in the office. It makes fantastic coffee and has been trouble free since we installed it three years ago. We brew quite a bit of coffee, not quite cafe volumes but in a day we'll run 6 to 8 airpots and we use the water spout for heavy volume cupping days.

Cirqua makes a great water system that will protect your investment.

I used a lot of Bunn equipment in my former job. It was less expensive up front and nearly everyone could service it. However we switched to Fetco after having to continually replace parts on the Bunn brewers. The longterm cost of the bunns were higher. We had quite a few CBS series Fetcos without problems. This was ten years ago, so who knows if this is relevant today.

I do travel quite a bit and hit a lot of the better known shops out there, those who still use drip brewers tend to have Fetco. They're all cheap next to a Clover and all expensive next to a case of press pots.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
To each their own. I mainly sell Fetco, but have in the past put a few BrewWise machines in. My only real problem with Fetco is on the Extractor series. The spray head assemblies almost always crack after a year or two and if the crack expands past the o-ring it will leak like a sieve.

Sales Manager

Jan 30, 2008
Memphis USA
Visit site
Course you can go all out for the BUNN Dual Titan

Bunn just introduced the Titan series which can brew 34 gallons of coffee an hour. You could go all out and put a couple of those in your shop. LOL
I can't speak to the quality since they are new but I'm sure they are very heavy duty.

Latest posts