D dimicha New member Joined Dec 28, 2018 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Dec 28, 2018 #1 Hi there, I just built my Coffee Shop Mobile App. I really want to be sure that I am on the right track. That's why I will give to any coffee shop to use the App for a couple months for FREE. I just need your FEEDBACK. For more details just send a message.
Hi there, I just built my Coffee Shop Mobile App. I really want to be sure that I am on the right track. That's why I will give to any coffee shop to use the App for a couple months for FREE. I just need your FEEDBACK. For more details just send a message.
N Deals and Specials 🏆 1st The best choice for storage coffee beans - Vacuum coffee canister 10% on amazon N Noe 👍 1 Amazon
C Coffee and Espresso Machines 🏆 1st La Cimbali M29 Selectron Tall Cup Espresso Machine - NEED PUMP! C cimbaliespresso 👍 Amazon