Free Tickets to Coffee Fest Chicago 2005

jpscoffee

Nov 3, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
I have a limited amount of free tickets to Coffee Fest Chicago for anyone who is sure they are going. The coupon is good for free admission for up to six people. The only condition to recieve a coupon is that you buy me a cup of coffee at the show :grin: .
If you send me a private message or email with:
1. Business name
2. Name
3. Address
4. City
5. State
6. Zip
I will send you a coupon. When they are gone they are gone. And if you ask for one please be certain you are going to use it. When they are all gone I will post again to this thread saying so.

jpscoffee

Nov 3, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
For all those who are still not sure if you are going to Coffee Fest here is the scoop. If you want to attend for free, you can still sign up anytime before February 4th.

If you still may want to go, but won’t know for sure till the last minute, you can still save money. The tickets I have (out of printed ones, but can email you a ticket) will save you $20 off the $30 admission if you bring it along to the show.

Don’t send me a private message anymore as I cannot attach the ticket to a reply. If you would like a ticket email me at [email protected].

Also, even if at the last minute you are unable to attend you are not wasting anything by getting the free admission.

Hope to see you there.

PS I am going to be posting a time/place for an informal get together for anyone from this forum and another coffee forum (might as well mix it up) who is interested in meeting. Look for the post in the next two weeks.