Grinder Ascaso 2 CDpa i1-i2 : clean disassemble and assemble

KKCo

Jul 20, 2022
Sofia
Visit site
The Spanish professional coffee grinder Ascaso is one of the most useful in bars, cafes and many restaurants around the world. Known as one of the best high quality coffee grinder , Ascaso is also used in many homes. Both Ascaso models i1 and i2 are made from special tempered steel , same steel used in many high performance professional grinders. The machine design of Ascaso i1 and Ascaso i2 is almost the same. The difference between the two coffee grinders is insignificant, especially that in the model i1 the group is made of brass, and the milling wheels are steel, and the model i2 the grinding group is made of plastic, and the grinding cones are made of steel.In this video you will see How to clean coffee grinder . The coffee grinder cleaning is the step between dismantling and assembly . So I will show you How to dismantle and How to assemble coffee grinder machine Ascaso i2 .

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Posts like these 'might' help some along the way, but why continue to post YT clickbait that is simply benefitting others monetarily? If people are having issues they can simply ask and members will likely offer useful advice and not resort to garbage links...