Help Please: Many people looking for the WMF Konfig Tool for Various WMF Machines

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Yes i got it to work, im taking baby steps so i do not mess something up.
Please share everything you guys do so we can learn from eachother

If you have the Konfigtool, there is a PDF about a pinout for Serial and USB A -> B
i can upload it if i find it on my other computer

Mattias75

Dec 12, 2018
Visit site
I got the usb pinout from Affogato
all worked perfect .
read the pdf and go step by step with the instalation of konfigtool.
I reset all the service date

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi, could you me get KonfigTool to WMF1200S. I hope this is the same program as the 1400/presto

Regards,
Artur

Try the konfigtool, maybe it will work. I think someone tried to use it on a combination and it worked.
Same setup, look for a USB port, behind the screen at the bottom.
Install the konfigtool and follow the pdf

icerowicz

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
Hi folks,
Well, i just received WMF 1400 with 2 grinders and 1 mixer. PIN and settings are ok, but i would like to change names of my drinks. For this i need a service cable. I bought old RS232 10 pin cable, installed konfig tool downloaded from here , but i'm not able to connect to coffee machine. Seems i'm not able to read any data. I have made own cable ( 2-3, 3-2, 5-7 as described in config tool ) Can you help me ? Is there any RS232 port speed or any other configuration required ?

Thanks

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi folks,
Well, i just received WMF 1400 with 2 grinders and 1 mixer. PIN and settings are ok, but i would like to change names of my drinks. For this i need a service cable. I bought old RS232 10 pin cable, installed konfig tool downloaded from here , but i'm not able to connect to coffee machine. Seems i'm not able to read any data. I have made own cable ( 2-3, 3-2, 5-7 as described in config tool ) Can you help me ? Is there any RS232 port speed or any other configuration required ?

Thanks

First make shure that you do not have an USB port on the machine, its located behind the front panel at the bottom to the left (protected by a aluminium casing, usb port facing the left side of the machine)

ramunas

Jan 5, 2020
Visit site
hello. i need help with connection to machine. Usb Port Com3 and drivers connection is ok, but i'm getting massage : "no connection to machine" .

coffemachine WMF 1200s,

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
hello. i need help with connection to machine. Usb Port Com3 and drivers connection is ok, but i'm getting massage : "no connection to machine" .

coffemachine WMF 1200s,

Have you opened the canbus program in the presto folder? im not sure if this does anything but i read somewhere that it is somethimes needed.

Affogato

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
My machine restarts every now and then, i checked with the konfigtool and it said "9062 Reset event!".. But why?
Anyone know what this problem is and how to solve it?

"Reset event!" ??

Last edited:

Nicobaby

Mar 28, 2019
Visit site

coffemachine WMF 1200s,

Are you sure, that drivers are ok? I heard that sometimes this happens due to an improperly installed driver. Try to remove them, connect the machine to the PC and install the drivers again. Perhaps one of these thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-free-driver-updater/ updaters can help you find the necessary drivers. I am not 100% sure that this is the problem, but it's worth to try.

Last edited:

medwen

May 12, 2020
Visit site
Can anyone help me get Konfigtool for WMF 800 please? I need to reset the service message. All of the links are dead in the forum