Honey Vanilla Late

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Or if all else fails, come visit me and I'll make one for you...With REAL HONEY :shock: As for syrups, Topher is correct, syrups do blend better with hot drinks than honey. However, if done properly you can blend the honey just right and it should go down well without having a big clump of it left in the bottom of your cup...And javaluva, next time tell us how you really feel :D

jbeans25

Oct 4, 2005
Visit site
honey vanilla latte please

I too love the Honey Vanilla Latte... this is how I order it at Starbucks to get it to taste the way I think it should... (using the Starbucks lingo)...

Tall 2 pump Vanilla, 3 Honey STIRRED Latte

Stirred part is key since most baristas won't go out of there way to do anything extra... :)

Hope you like it!!

jbeans25

Oct 4, 2005
Visit site
What fun would that be :lol:

Seriously though, the Starbucks "lingo" is how the baristas talk... it tells them exactly what to put into the drink and any the little extra steps you want them to take too...

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I hate to break this to you...but its not starbucks "lingo" and as for telling thier barista to stir the bloody drink...that is sad. You shouldn't have to tell your barista how to make a drink properly..Yes I would like to have the cheese burger meal super sized....oh and put the cheese in the sadnwhich not on top..thanks...I understand special requests..but stirring?

cuppED

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Jbeans25,
When I ordered the Honey Vanilla Latte at Starbucks, they were like "HONEY?" They made me go get honey from the sugar and creame isle and you're right, they didn't STIR it! It was all at the bottom of my drink; I'll try the "lingo" next time I go, hahahaha.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
cupped...you have got to be kidding me...if they would have told me to go and get the honey I would have told them...no never mind..I would have left. That is real great customer service :roll:

cuppED

May 15, 2005
Visit site
Topher,
Yup, that's what they told me to do. I was just suprised that they didn't have any honey in the back (where they make the drinks), like in a pump or something. Goes to show you that I'll do ANYTHING to get my HVL, even get them some honey, hahahaha, j/k.