How many cups of coffee you Drink

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi "raks321"

Maybe you should slow down on the coffee. You joined the Coffee Forum and posted 7 times in 7 minutes!

Please take some time and reply to posts with more than just a few words.

By the way, welcome to the Coffee Forums.

Rose

13bitgrizz

Sep 5, 2013
Duluth, mn
Visit site
So, everybody drinks 2-few cups a day. I feel out of place. I don't count cups but just keep my cup full all day.
average 1.5-2 pots a day. I really enjoy coffee. And collect different coffee machines.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Jennifer,

I wonder if there will ever be a poll asking people how much coffee beer they drink each day.

It's hard to imagine the taste of coffee beer. Can you really taste the coffee? Do your beer-burps taste like coffee??? (Just wondering)

Rose

phophollety

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Changes a lot, in the week days, one espresso in the breakfast, than 4 or 5 cups filtered during the day/afternoon at work. In the weekends at home two espressos average or 3 filtered...

jennifer22

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi Jennifer,

I wonder if there will ever be a poll asking people how much coffee beer they drink each day.

It's hard to imagine the taste of coffee beer. Can you really taste the coffee? Do your beer-burps taste like coffee??? (Just wondering)

Rose

Hi,

I'm agreed with you. I was also shocked that time but it has similar taste. Now a days variation are coming on. Sorry. Its Liqueur not beer. Search by name:Kahlua Coffee Liqueur. You will shock.

Ajst2duk

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
For me - three cups of regular/small size espresso - usually buy one and make the other two.
Always one first thing in the morning then one around early afternoon - maybe another in between. Never one at night these days it just doesn't seem right.

cAPSLOCK

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
i always WANT to have more coffee at night... but the times I do it I almost always end up in bed playing poker on my tablet at 2am. :)

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I don't count these days how many I drink.
I just try to not to drink too much pass 6 pm. as i try to not to eat much after 6 pm.

I have a coffee house so I drink at least few cups in the morning and more during the day. I do not limit myself. If i feel like drink, i grab another.....

Latest posts