How many cups of coffee you Drink

shadow745

Top Poster Of Month
Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Current regimen is starting the morning with two doubles back/back, soon followed with a 3rd double in the form of a short cappuccino. Then around 1-2pm I crank out the French press and brew a simple, but great 20 oz. cup. Never tinkered with a press in the past as espresso is king for me, but after practically stealing a Bodum press at the local Starbucks kiosk for a mere $6 I now appreciate them tremendously.

montre

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
It is an irony that I love drinking coffee but still I am not allowed to drink more than one cup a day. I had caffeine related issues earlier. Now I drink only one cup of coffee every morning right after waking up. That's it.
:coffee1:

jennifer22

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
It is an irony that I love drinking coffee but still I am not allowed to drink more than one cup a day. I had caffeine related issues earlier. Now I drink only one cup of coffee every morning right after waking up. That's it.
:coffee1:

Don't worry montre. Some people don't even drink coffee due to health issues.

hiwud

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Its 9am ,,I'm on mug #2,,, ta tell ya the truth I've never counted,, this time of year everyone here has a sack or 2 of primo bean,,, in fact this wends is Fiesta,,,for 3 days we'll celebrate our love and dependency of our beans,,trees,,harvests, you name it ,,,and a hand full old world native traditions that get kinda freaky.

RodriguezKaffe

Jan 15, 2014
California
Visit site
1-3 a day, just depends.

I've read in a science research article that drinking a good quality coffee (that's not poorly roasted) 3 times a day can halve the risk of liver cancer; proven to prevent diabetes, a known risk factor for liver cancer; and it also has beneficial effects on cirrhosis and lover enzymes to repair the liver. :)