I found Coffee Beans for $0.08 a pound Anyone want some?

sweetsharon75

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Aliaba is a rip off, the site may be legit, but they also do not know who their members really are, because there are some big time criminals on there and Aliaba doesn't even care. So their credibility is garbage to me.

tazzadiluna

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I think if a buyer is looking for a supplier it is their due diligence to find out everything they can about a company they want to contract with. There are criminals everywhere, especially on the internet, it's a buyer beware place - whether it be on Alibaba, Ebay, and even on here.

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
your best alternative (and most expensive) is to fly to the country where the coffee is located, and inspect it first-hand. i have inquired with suppliers of other products in China, and most will gladly invite you to tour their facilities.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I don't know about you, but coffee is culinary. Coffee as commodity should be reserved for General Mills, Sara Lee, and those types of volume beats everything producers.

PPP, it's obvious you don't give a sh!t about coffee. You might as well buy a puppy mill or run a sweatshop for blind Cambodian children. As I have been harping on lately. This site attracts some real *winners* .

John,
I think we have to realize there are people who are not as passionate about coffee like you or some of us. It really doesn't mean they are wrong. They are simply just uninformed or uneducated. That is the same reason we hate Starbucks and other big retailers who act like they are the highest quality coffee when they are using the one of the worst grade beans. But then again, maybe we are too damn picky about what we put in our body.....