Italian Espresso beans from Sicily - found good promo, check them out

Gio_Abate

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi espresso enthusiasts....

My name is Gio and I come from Sicily. I grew up on italian espresso. I love all italian blends and I have few favorites that I would like to share with you all. I will be updating my list in few days, but wanted to let you know about this special coffee. Zicaffe. I used to drink this one in Palermo where I lived for over 40 years. It's and old company and I think they have been around since 30 ties.
I was looking for them here in the USA and I was surprised that I found them. I'm amazed how good this coffee taste. No bitterness whatsoever, sweet chocolate notes and it brews on lower temperatures than 100% arabica beans.

My favorite one is their 50 anniversary blend - cinquantenario and professional bar, but I had the opportunity to try almost all blends and have been very impressed. Even the Espresso linea Bruna taste amazing.

Well, here is their website zicaffeusa.com and you need to click on e-store. Now they are having sale on all coffee beans, like 20% off and free shipping, so go check them out and give them a try. You won't be disappointed..I promise....!!!