Looking for Wholesale Roaster and Private Labeling possibilities-Gainesville, Florida

YodaRules

Have just completed a 22 page business plan to attract investors. I want to open a coffee cafe in a small town north of Gainesville, Florida (Go Gators). Plan calls for bringing in coffee (instead of learning the fine art of roasting myself) under a private label for at least the first 3 years of operations. Am wondering if anyone can recommend a local (locally meaning within radius of 200 miles) roaster with these services.

My plans include retail sales of our private label coffee to businesses and internet sales.

OK.... that is one question. The second question is..... am looking at an old gas station (1,200 sq. ft. including bays) to renovate. Anyone done anything like this? Perhaps, someone has a good layout for 1,200 sq. ft I could look at.

Thanks for letting me hang here.... and may the force be with us all.

Patsy

Last edited by a moderator:

Hankua

Nov 11, 2011
Jacksonville, FL
Visit site
Bold Bean in Jacksonville had the capacity; recently purchased a CoffeePer SF-75. They also have an graphic artist on staff who can do bag design. Get in touch with Zach at BB, he's the manager.

BB's Roastery has it's own space; you might consider coming up on a day their roasting to hang out with Kyle and Chris, cup some coffee, and see their giant roaster in action.

Last edited: