Main Boca Java site log in area unavailable?

Silveressa

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
When I tried to log into my account today from Google Chrome I got the following error message:
ffpTjMTEWEa6qTgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Invalid Server Certificate
You attempted to reach Gourmet Coffee, Coffee Club, Home Delivery, Gifts - BocaJava.com, but the server presented an invalid certificate.

Any idea how long before the site is back up and running? I really need to order coffee this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Do you have any other Browser on your computer? (Internet Explorer or Firefox)

Here is some information that may be helpful:

One of the most common causes of an Invalid or Expired Security Certificate error is the clock on your computer being wrong for some reason. Website security certificates are issued to be valid within a given date range. Your web browser compares the date of the certificate to the date on your computer to verify the date falls in a valid range. If the date of the certificate is too far outside the date on the computer, your browser will give you an invalid security certificate error because the browser thinks something is wrong. The fix for this problem is to set your computer clock to the correct date and time. It may require a reboot before your browser will view the problem as corrected, but fixing the date on your clock fixes many of these errors.

The other common cause of invalid security certificate error messages is typing in the wrong website address in your browser. For some bank websites, there is a difference between typing https://bankofamerica.com and https://www.bankofamerica.com. Even though both should arrive at the same location, if the bank security certificate is only configured for www.bankofamerica.com you will get an error if you leave the www out of your URL. The error message actually tells you how to fix the problem in cases like this one. Simply make sure you use the website address that supports the security certificate and you will not get the error message.

Last edited:

Silveressa

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I took the easiest route and installed fire fox and was able to access the site without difficulty using it, I appreciate the tips and prompt response to my issue; as always Boca Java is exceeds expectations! :coffee: