name for church coffee shop

jmeiss

Dec 5, 2005
Lenexa, Kansas
Visit site
There are some good ones here.... I manage the shop in our church - we opened a community center and put a shop in it.... It's open 7 days a week, and we just call it "Parkside Coffeehouse" because it's next to a park.... genius I know....

Are you trying to reach out to the local community or just church members? Where in the US are you?

I would pick a name which isn't to "churchy", if at all - especially if you are trying to reach out to the community. If the shop is in a church, it'll be tough to get people from outside the church to come to it... just plain reality...

Just some thoughts - would love to discuss what you are doing with your church shop - contact me if you would like.

-Jeremy

crosswinds

May 11, 2005
dayton Ohio
Visit site
We have a cafe in our church. It is called Crosswinds Cafe. Mainly because the cafe is in a building that we call the Hangar. We are near an airport and our church began by meeting in a hangar many years ago.
I am not sure who thought of the name, but it has stuck.
Cheryl

cnrcamp

Jun 29, 2006
Visit site
Coffee Shop Name

I happened upon this forum and thought I would share our churches coffee shop name with you because I love it so much...

its Java Jireh (Coffee Provider...get it) We love it!

hope all is well with you and your chruches coffee shop. what did you end up going with?

equus007

Apr 4, 2006
Austin, Tx
Visit site
lol

Must go with JimStark's

God to the Last Drop
but Hebrew: no We Brew is so damn good too(oops did I say damn)

man y'all are in rare form on this one...let me pull out old the old tome(sure I've got one of those around here somewhere)

Javhovas Witnesses(or Joehovas take your pick..and yes I know they don't drink coffee before you get to it)

Joerusalems Best

LDS- Latte Day Saints

The Alpha and the Joemega

Second Communion(serve with little waffers floating on top)

We're Pious So Try Us

Sacred Cup(this shop actually existed in Austin-not church related)

The Coffessional

oh this could go on forever...I mean till eternity...I mean till kingdom come...

OMO Sapien

Aug 15, 2006
Collingswood, NJ
Visit site
Wow, no one said WWJB: What Would Jesus Brew? I'm shocked... (it's actually the title of a flier we're putting together to promote Fair Trade for Christian coffee houses)

Also like Latte Day Saints if it were a Mormon Coffee House, but Mormons aren't supposed to drink caffeinated stuff so that's out.

jmeiss

Dec 5, 2005
Lenexa, Kansas
Visit site
OMO Sapien said:
Wow, no one said WWJB: What Would Jesus Brew? I'm shocked... (it's actually the title of a flier we're putting together to promote Fair Trade for Christian coffee houses)

Also like Latte Day Saints if it were a Mormon Coffee House, but Mormons aren't supposed to drink caffeinated stuff so that's out.

Which is funny, since the Mormon Church owns Pepsi, and other business which are against their doctrine.

Latest posts