New Member: I just started a new online coffee business!!

cmcintyre

Jun 24, 2020
Trenton, NJ
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am new to the group my name is Cassie :lol:
I am looking forward to meeting lots of coffee lovers! I just started a new online coffee business because I love coffee so much! I want to share that passion with everyone. It is called Swill & Burro. My favorite way to drink coffee is to brew it in my chorreador, which is the Costa Rican way of preparation. I travel a lot to Costa Rica 🇨🇷 I love the coffee and the surf 😊 I always go to the coffee plantation. I also like to brew in my moka pot. What is everyone’s favorite way to make coffee?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! You are in luck because we have loads of great people for you toe meet. Tell us about your business. You sell coffee...but what coffee. Do you have a roaster you are working with or are you roasting your own? Either way....welcome to the forum!!

Janetcp

Jul 10, 2020
Toronto
Visit site
1: Hey Cassie! “Chorreador”? That’s something new to me. Anyway, all the best for your new start-up. Why don’t you share a bit more regarding your new business? See you around.

Hey everyone! I am new to the group my name is Cassie :lol:
I am looking forward to meeting lots of coffee lovers! I just started a new online coffee business because I love coffee so much! I want to share that passion with everyone. It is called Swill & Burro. My favorite way to drink coffee is to brew it in my chorreador, which is the Costa Rican way of preparation. I travel a lot to Costa Rica  I love the coffee and the surf  I always go to the coffee plantation. I also like to brew in my moka pot. What is everyone’s favorite way to make coffee?

Welcome Cassie, a great time to get into coffee Ecommerce. We are doing the same :)
My favorite way to brew is to pull espressos but I rotate between pour over and the clever
when I want something different.

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
So happy to hear about your business. Coffee is one of my greatest pleasure and it has always been my dream to open up a venture about coffee consumption. At this point, I want to do this so badly, that I see this business idea as a new challenge, a process where I can learn, I can create, and nevertheless be surrounded by amazing minds. I am ready to give the best of me and face all the difficulties on the way. Invaluable lessons in life from father says that hard work will pay off at one point or another, you just need to have faith and never give up. I am currently looking for funding or investment partners, but I am sure I will soon receive it.

Last edited: