Newbie coffee-holic have a couple of questions

gpr75

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have just in the past year became a coffee drinker. I used to hate the taste of coffee until I had a job
promotion that requires me to be awake two hours earlier than I was used to. One of my co-workers kept
pushing me to start drinking coffee to get the caffeine flowing and wake me up. I now love my cup-o-joe
every morning and have an occasional cup in the evening to relax when I get home. Since I am the only
coffee drinker in my house, I ordered a Keurig brewer in November and have been loving it since I got it.
Before I received my Keurig, I would stop into the local Chick-Fil-A and grab a cup most mornings before
work. We live in a very rural area with no coffee shops and only a handful of restaurants of which most are
fast food. My tastebuds have aquired a taste for the Chick-Fil-A coffee and now I am searching for a k-cup
variety that tastes as close to the same as I can get. Does anyone know of such an animal? I have contacted
Chick-Fil-A and was responded to with a nice message informing me of their coffee roaster and that there are
no plans as of right now to market their coffee in k-cups like Dunkin' Donuts has. Your help is greatly appreciated!

CaffeineFx

Jan 28, 2012
Canada
Visit site
My family owns a Keurig. That thing is such a godsend in the mornings.
I cannot recommend the exact type of k-cup you, however it sounds like you're looking for a type of coffee to suit your taste. In that case if you find yourself having trouble finding the exact type of cup you want, try one of the variety packs. My family did that when we first got ours, and we settled on the french vanilla and Columbian Dark (I like the dark roasts).
Anyways experiment. You're sure to find something delicious.