Online Coffee Business?

gsmarketing

May 30, 2012
Switzerland
Visit site
I have found my coffee business

Hello everyone,
I have found my coffee business and I am glad earning money when I am drinking coffee. Did you know that about 225 millions of people are drinking coffee every day.
Can you see the potential?

Hav a good day and good luck.

Gunther

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello again Gunther,

How are you earning money while you're drinking coffee? What coffee business are you in?

I did an on-line search, and it appears that GS Marketing has to do with Toyota dealers, so that can't be it.

Before you reply, please read Forum Rule #6 here: http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/announcements/5-rules-tos.html

The rule also restricts people trying to sell any other products containing that particular ingredient; for example,the dreaded O_r_g_a_n_o G_o_l_d, so please don't even think about it!

Of course, you're certainly welcome to write about any other coffee-related topic.

Rose

coffee_fanatic

Jun 8, 2012
Michigan
Visit site
I've always wanted to own my own coffee business but my good friend backed out. We were going to open an espresso bar along with providing an opportunity for people with musical talent to play and or sing during an open mic night. I now just promote coffee products on Amazon. Not a bad alternative I must say! This is also my first time in this forum. I love it!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "coffee_fanatic"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website! It's great that you found us.

Is your good friend, who backed out of your coffee business plan, still your good friend?

Who knows, maybe one day soon another opportunity will come your way.

Rose

thevango

May 16, 2012
CYPRUS
Visit site
Dear,
I see you interest for some reliable Coffee company to start your coffee shop and online sales. I will propose the one which is been tested by myself and I’m a member with no administration cost.

In case you are interest for more information you can mail me and I will be happy to assist you.
All the best on your exploration.
thevango

crackofdawncoffee

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I just got into the business myself, my biggest plus is that I have something I have major pride in. Negative...A LOT of work to get into it. But that's with any business of course :p Good luck.

expat

May 1, 2012
Ireland
Visit site
Specifically to CoffeeGuy and MightyBean (and to everyone else that has $0.02 in their pocket). . . I roast my coffee and have my product in about 25 stores so far. Word is starting to get out and I've had a few unsolicited inquiries on how folks can get my coffee if they live too far away from the stores. I've been building my website and Facebook business page for the last couple of months. Additionally researching shipping options here in Ireland/UK, which can get pretty expensive. Also the best way to package and the financials of the business. I'm close to launching.

So the biggest question I have to you successful website folks is: HOW DO YOU GET TRAFFIC?

Here are the steps I'm taking:
~Via Facebook I'm starting to build a Friends network
~In time I am considering advertising on Facebook because of the targeting abilities
~Also Google Adwords although you can't dial in the targeting as well

Beyond that though I'm not sure where to go. I was going to:
~print-up a bunch of 4x6 cards to put on people's windshields and offer a free gift for their first purchase on the website.
~I'm considering hanging banners from freeway overpasses (because you can get away with that here in Ireland).
~And wall posters as well (there is a company in Dublin, which is across the island from me) that puts up posters all over the city advertising bands and movies so why not coffee? This last item may be too expenive though so it is at the bottom of the list.
~Finally I was considering creating a coffee curriculum to offer to the schools which would teach history and geography via coffee and offer that as a free download (but that's down the road and quite a big project)
~Sending out press releases to all the local papers to see if I can get a write up (they're big on promoting small business here)

Oh, and as to payment processing I was only going to offer transactions (invoices or charge cards) via Paypal.

So, with that background laid I'm all ears if you care to share your thoughts.

Thank you!

Last edited:

MarkPer

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello everybody,

Specialty coffee and tea is now going beyond retail outlets and coffee bar chains directly to the global homes thanks to a new breed of web entrepreneurs who have launched coffee distribution as an online business. Start an online coffee business to sell ground and whole bean coffee to coffee lovers everywhere. Create a large inventory so customers have a variety of blends to choose from. Create a website full of photos and descriptions of coffee blends so customers know what to expect when their coffee arrives. Feature special holiday or seasonal blends to provide even more choices. Most customers typically purchase coffee for themselves or may purchase coffee to give as gifts. Customers can also prepare for such delicious beverages by purchasing a few accessories that are sure to heighten the savory indulgence of any tea or coffee drinker.

Best Regards,
Mark Per :coffeemug:

Personalised Mug

Last edited:

Latest posts