Feedback on SMS marketing for coffee shops

smsdripp

Nov 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi folks,

My fellow coffee owners were seeking for SMS Marketing tool for their business so I created SMSDripp that allows them to connect to their Square account and easily send text messages. Will be grateful to get your feedback and especially understand what is missing for you in the product.

smsdripp.com

Thank you!

Alex

LeahHodges

Dec 21, 2020
Visit site
Sms marketing is still one of the shortest ways to reach customers in marketing. After all, smartphones are our constant companions. Communication with customers via SMS allows you to maintain long-term relationships with them, constantly stimulating them to make purchases and other targeted actions. With the right implementation and use, mobile marketing can bring excellent results. Modern mass mailing services make it possible to send SMS messages to thousands of potentially interested customers within a few seconds. At the same time, the absolute majority of such messages are read by the subscriber. The reason is simple: SMS messages are sent to your smartphone, which is always at hand. I have my own small chain of cafes. i decided to use some of the marketing tools for promotion. Friends advised me to turn to professionals in appiloque.com and I really did not regret that I trusted the experts in my field.

Last edited:

Ronaldooo

Jul 29, 2020
Visit site
SMS marketing is not enough. Actually here are the steps one can make for their coffee shop to thrive:

1. Run promotions and figure out if they are making them additional revenue or providing lasting customers.
2. Make use of social media platforms and promote their place through those channels.
3. Make changes to their menus with a view to attract a different type of customer.
4. Sms marketing - for this you should research US business phone numbers

Last edited:

southom

Mar 4, 2021
Toronto
Visit site
Nah, don't want to be rude here or something like that, but I think that SMS marketing is a rudiment nowadays. There are lots of other ways to promote a coffee shop!

ayeanali

Nov 18, 2020
Visit site
The main topic is based on something like Answer on SMS marketing for coffee shops you can get and learn a lot more now. My fellow coffee owners are looking for an SMS Product application for their business so I created SMSDripp that allows them to connect to their Square account and send text messages easily. Would be grateful to receive your feedback and understand the importance of what you missed in the market. I have seen some SFCC developers now. Sms marketing is also one of the shortest ways to reach customers in marketing. After all, smartphones are always our partners. Communicating with customers via SMS allows you to maintain long-term relationships with them, constantly encouraging them to make purchases and other targeted actions. With proper implementation and use, mobile marketing can bring the best results. Modern multi-location messaging services make it possible to send SMS messages to thousands of interested customers within minutes. At the same time, the majority of such messages are read by the customer. The reason is simple: SMS messages are sent to your smartphone, which is always handy. I have my own small cafe. I decided to use some marketing tools for promotion.

Last edited:

Rustlen

Dec 9, 2020
Cwmbran
Visit site
I don't know about other business owners, but I find SMS marketing an excellent feature for every business. It makes the work more efficient and more manageable. For example, when I opened my clothing business, I immediately reach out to a text marketing platform. At first, I didn't know that they could help me so much. Their primary purpose was to handle inquiries for my products and services. As a result, they actually did my work with customers a lot easier and more efficiently. Plus, I got the FREE TRIAL + COUPON: 30%off1YEAR, which was very convenient. It's an effective way because most customers prefer receiving texts over other forms of communication.

Last edited: