CoffeeTec.Com

Packaging? Where do you buy your bags?

OP
Thor

Thor

Jan 26, 2022
This is the most expensive type of all coffee bags so yes i pay more. But it’s top quality materials, valve, zip at the top, flat brick style bottom. I love them but for a 340g/12oz bag it’s about $0,27usd per bag printed. Plus shipping, bigger size are more expensive of course.

Seb-- do you ship to the US? I would like to buy a bag of your coffee just to check out the bag for myself before I place my order.

Simon99

Feb 2, 2022
China
Seb-- do you ship to the US? I would like to buy a bag of your coffee just to check out the bag for myself before I place my order.
I have it, but express delivery China-US now cost us 50$. no tricks. the sample is free to give out, but you need to pay for delivery. so it is up to you to decide to get the sample from us or order a bag of coffee beans from Seb. maybe express delivery CA-USA is not expensive. I don't know that.LOL

OP
Thor

Thor

Jan 26, 2022
I do not ship coffee to the US but i could mail you an empty bag if your goal is to check the quality of the bag.

That would be wonderful-- I will pm you my address- I'm happy to venmo you the cost if you'd like.

sad that I won't get to try your roast, but very appreciative of your willingness to help, thank you!

Simon99

Feb 2, 2022
China
In particular, I buy them on amazon. There's a great selection and high quality so for me it's perfect.
Good to know that, a small qty with label stickers is friendly to small coffee roasters. but Once you've grown in size-you need brand recognition. That's why custom printing is a good choice for those famous brands selling their products on supermarket shelves.

CoffeeTec.Com