Parts for Breville Oracle Touch machine

caffelatte100

Jan 18, 2024
USA
Visit site
I am trying to replace all internal O-rings in my Breville Oracle Touch espresso machine. How do I get these parts? I have called Breville and searched the internet with no luck.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
There's a huge thread at Home Barista with many comments directed at exactly what o-rings to use and where to find them.

Just search back as it seems the DB and Oracle share quite a few parts...

I see that you did ask about parts in a thread, but did here as well... might cause whiny mods there to go on and on about cross posting, but just laugh!

Enigma-2

Oct 26, 2023
Indiana
Visit site
I've purchased from this supply house in the past ans have never been disappointed.
This link should take you to the Breville parts site, just enter your model number and check the parts diagrams for the O ring(s) your looking for.

Another excellent place is the Breville Oracle Touch parts page on the Breville website. Prices are good, but no parts illustration showing the machine breakdown.

Between the two sites, you should be able to find any part for your machine.

Also, if it's just O'rings you're looking for, may be cheaper and faster to just by a O'ring assortment kit. Pull out the old one, match it up from one in the kit, and done.

Here a link to a kit on Amazon. Costs less than $10 and has over 1000 O'rings. (But there are many, many more to choose from. Take this as an example.)

Heat https://a.co/d/b5yLsds

Last edited: