Pavoni users

terere

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
Hello,i have a question for Pavoni Europiccola users:i can not make a coffee with the classic foam.Do you know the secret or....Pavoni Europiccola is a decoration machine?

terere

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
Re: Foam

nativtxn53 said:
Why would you want foam on your coffee. Coco maybe.

My english is very poor....maybe the really word is CREAM,not foam...i mean,how to make the classic expresso with cream on the top.

LiftOff

Nov 3, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
What you are looking for is called Crema. The La Pavoni is capable of producing excellent shots, but as with all espresso machines, needs to be paired with a good quality burr grinder.

That being said, you need to work on your technique and practice the tamping, grinding and extraction pull on your Europicolla.

terere

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
LiftOff said:
What you are looking for is called Crema. The La Pavoni is capable of producing excellent shots, but as with all espresso machines, needs to be paired with a good quality burr grinder.

That being said, you need to work on your technique and practice the tamping, grinding and extraction pull on your Europicolla.

Thank you for the explanation about CREAM.

I have two others cofee machins:Saeco and Riviera.Both modern technologie,both with excelent cream making an expreso.

The coffe i use,is a high quality level from Colombia.

I have 5 years experience in restaurant.I was the owner in France some years ago.

Anyway,I really thank you for your cooperation.

terere

Jan 19, 2005
Visit site
LiftOff said:
Are your shots improving yet Terere? Here is a link that might be very helpfull.

www.gurus.net/la pavoni/

Thank you Lift for your link.I was there before.I think that Pavoni Europiccola is a beatifull decoration machine,nothing else.
Good luck & good expressos for you, all people.

LiftOff

Nov 3, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
You are dead wrong Terer, the La Pavoni is more than just a decorative machine, as a matter of fact I'm drinking a beautiful double at this very moment, filled with ...how you say? CREAM ! (crema)