Potless Coffee Maker

dspender

Aug 4, 2003
Visit site
That's exactly what I was saying! :) I mean a heater is a heater. There's no such thing as a 'gentle' heater that this thing claims to have that wouldn't burn the coffee. :roll:

still it seems like a neat unit.

Alohajklm

Oct 20, 2003
Visit site
I found it! I bought it! I love it!
It's made by Hamilton Beach and can be bought at Walmart! I love the clean up! Easy fast and very I'm very very happy!
Thanks for all the Help!

beanfiend

May 21, 2004
Visit site
Have you seen the Philips Senseo system? It's a one or two cup system, no coffee pot, that uses pods from Douwe Egbert to make a hot cup of good coffee in about the time of instant.

http://senseo.com

I was just flipping though the channels. I live in Providence, RI. I'm not joking around please help!
It looked exactly like a coffee maker only there was no pot. It had some type of container where it holds the coffee and dispense it into a cup???? It was a cross between a coffee maker with out the actual pot and an ice dispenser on some refrigerators. You would press the cup against a mechanism located where the pot usually is and coffee would fill your cup????
Please! Seriously I would really appreciate infomation on the product instead of jokes.
AGAIN THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
Thanks