Saeco Magic Deluxe Super Automatic Expresso Machine

rdefrei1

May 1, 2004
Visit site
Hello,

I would like to get some advice.
I'm in the process to buy a Expresso Machine as my wife is driving me crazy about it. She love's to drink starbucks Latte or Cappucino and now I'm looking to buy it a machine for her birthday.
I'm trying to decide between the Saeco Magic Deluxe Super Automatic; Saeco Viena Super Automatic and and the Saeco Trevi Automatica.
The shippest place that I found it is at http://www.aabreecoffee.com/saecesmac.h ... =C9950x002

All of them look pretty much the same but I don't know if they are good ones or not also what about AAbreecoffe is this a good place to buy it from ????

Please let me know....

Thanks.

tat2saint

May 2, 2004
Visit site
I`m not an expert but...

I just bought the re-built Magic Deluxe from Abree and I`m pretty happy with it so far. Personally I think the whole latte love web site is more informative but I could not pass up the deal at abree.
As far as the machine, its easy to use and adjust. The video is good, manual sucks. I`ve been drunk as a junkie for the last two days trying all kinds of combos on this machine. My wife likes the bypass dozer for her whimpy coffee.
The only draw back is a little wait time for steam, but I dont use it much. The plastic body is a bit whimpy but not horrible. And for the most part, the cup warmer is worthless.
I was hoping to find someone more experienced with this machine because I wanted to know if it can be left on for a few hours in the morning or should I shut off the green button and wait the 90 seconds warm up between cups? Any info would be great, thanks.... JK

pillguy

Jun 17, 2004
Houston, TX
Visit site
The Vienna Deluxe does not have bypass doser.

The Magic Deluxe does not have the rapid steam technology that Saeco touts.

I recommend you get the Magic Deluxe from www.wholelattelove.com. They have refurbished units for $450 right now, and they are always good quality. Their customer service and knowledge is unmatched among resellers.

rdefrei1,

It is ok to leave the machine on for a few hours. Say 3 hours max. Otherwise, turn it off. The main reason is the boiler stays heated, and this can lead to damage long term.