Single Dose Grinder for a Coffee Truck - suggestions requested

TOEspresso

Apr 25, 2022
Dauphin
Visit site
I am starting a small drive-thru coffee truck and would like to use a single dose grinder as my second grinder for decaf drinks and speciality beans. Can someone suggest one that might fit my needs?

Cold brew

I have an Option-O Lagom Mini which is a single dose burr grinder. I love it. I did have to pre order it and wait a couple of months to get it, but it is very well made. It is all metal, no plastic. It's very quiet for a grinder. However I never do a fine expresso grind as I only make cold brew. When I was looking, also found Fellow Ode, and the Niche Zero. If I recall the Niche was best for Expresso and the Ode was a bit loud and made a mess. I got the Option-O because of the build quality and it was the most compact.

sunny

Nov 30, 2023
hangkang
Visit site
popsweeter c38 pro manual coffee grinder has seven-core stainless steel conical burrs and an all-metal one-piece mechanism for easy grinding with amazing grinding consistency and very little fine powder.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
popsweeter c38 pro manual coffee grinder has seven-core stainless steel conical burrs and an all-metal one-piece mechanism for easy grinding with amazing grinding consistency and very little fine powder.
No doubt you want to be spending 2-3 mins per dose with a cheap barely capable hand grenade, I mean grinder while customers line up to admire your herculean effort...