Six Years and still 'Stirring things up'!!!

javaluva

May 15, 2005
USA
Visit site
Just want to share...first of all, tomorrow is my shops 6th anniversary!
I really have to thank all of coffee forums for helping me out throughout the years. This has been the place I've asked stupid questions, gotten great advice, and ranted about unhappy customers, and of course gotten alot of support. I surfed around here for a year before I opened, and then thought this is crazy, I should join and visit often, I try. Sometimes I give my thoughts (I am caffeinated 24 hrs a day.) Don't just read, share your thoughts, there are no wrong answers, sometimes you'll get a reply you won't agree with, but it's okay, this site is and has been a great learning experience for me. I am so excited about tomorrow, being in a town of 12000, and teaching the people around my area about coffee. I eat sleep and breathe coffee 24 hrs a day, life IS good. Thanks to my customers and all of the people who helped me along the way, I was able to buy my building last month, and hope to expand soon! Sorry for ranting (as I usually do) but thanks, I love this site, and feel it has helped me greatly along the way. Got to go, cup is empty.